Friday, 4 June 2010

Bête de Jour :: The Intimate Adventures Of An Ugly Man

This is the story of Stan Cattermole, alias Bête de Jour. It starts here: The Beginning of a Great Adventure. If you don't know what happens, you should probably follow that link and read the whole thing from the beginning. It'll only take you a few days.

Or you could just buy the book, which actually tells a lot more of Stan's story.

Then you should go to and be nice to Karl. He's ace.

Bye bye.

Share on Facebook! Digg this


Quiet richard said...

I've just stolen your book from the local library.

PurestGreen said...

Goodbye Stan. Hello Karl. Have a great time tonight.

Myeral said...

Piss off you ugly git! See you on the other side

greenteamate said...

It took me awhile to find you again and this is what I get?! :P

Guess I won't be seeing my blog crush anymore :((

Take care of you...

Annie said...

"Please be nice to Karl. He's fucking ace."

You are talking about yourself here, right? Or are your own stories confusing you?

I realise I'm a little bit late to the game but... WHAT?! I believed you and I trusted you and I felt for you.

sad smiley :(

La Bête said...

Sorry, Annie.