Friday 18 January 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In

Oops, bit late this week. More like the Friday Feedback. Actually I prefer that. Super.

Suffice to say, my weight has started to fluctuate wildly. It seems to go up and down – like the undergarments of a particularly eye-catching prostitute – depending on what I’ve been eating. I can’t understand it. Yesterday I ate nothing but carrots, peas, apples, bananas and wine, and today I’m five pounds lighter than I was yesterday morning. I suppose the idea is to continue with that, and maybe cut out the wine. OK, damn it, I’ll try.


bulk :: 19st 6
cigarettes :: 0
packets of Nicorette :: 0
alcohol units :: 25
exercise achieved :: walked approximately 10km
ladies bewitched by purple prose :: 3
ladies bewitched in real life :: 0


In general, I’m pleased with the cigarettes thing. That appears to be getting easier. So much so that I’ve even stopped with the nicotine gum. Carrots are a good substitute, I’m finding. The really good news however, is that my coccyx is almost totally cured now. So later on today, I will go for the first of my regular three weekly runs. I’m going to take it nice and easy at first, especially as I don’t want to be crippled this weekend, for this weekend I'm flying to Istanbul to see a friend. More of a colleague really. But someone I've done some word whoring for and got on very well with. I’m really looking forward to it, apart from the plane travel, and the not being able to eat hundreds of chicken kebaps.

Wish me well.


Share on Facebook! Digg this

No comments: