Friday 21 March 2008

The Things You Find On the Internet When You Should Really Be Asleep #12 :: Realistic Vaginas

I’m sure this is 100% Glass Cock (if you’ll pardon me getting down with the kids for a moment, lol) but it’s new to me so maybe to you too: Realistic Vaginas.

Wow. Worth knowing about.

Although I must admit, it took me a while to figure out what was going on.

This helped:


"Stephanie, words cannot express my joy and elation at finally being able to sit and pee just like a woman. I was delighted to receive my new deluxe miracle vagina, I put it on immediately, as you suggested powdering my lower body first with your medical talc. Having marked where the tip of my penis was, I simply used a hot needle and made a tiny hole through the latex sheath - now I can go to the toilet in sheer ecstacy, and sit and pee!"

Cherie, Toronto


Actually, no. I tell a lie. That’s only complicated things still further. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on in this crazy world?



Share on Facebook! Digg this

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, lady boys. I don't thiink you're supposed to understand unless you are one. It's a bit like hunting. Unless you like killing things, you'll struggle with seeing the attraction. But if you do like hunting, then you'll totally understand the constumes and the fancy guns etc.
I hear that this sort of stuff goes a long way to helping transgenders in deciding that they want the full surgery, too.

Anonymous said...

Why am I the only person who has made comment on this post? Doesn't anyone else but me and Bete have an opinion on realistic vaginas?

Vulgar Wizard said...

I've often heard women say, in passing at some event where toilets were not available, that they wished they could pee standing up like men, but I have NEVER heard the opposite. Besides, if men wanted to sit and pee, they could definitely do so. This is just too strange to absorb.

Vulgar Wizard said...

Although, now that I've read suburbanhen's comment, some part of this makes sense. I didn't realize the market for this was out there I guess; I don't know many transgenders . . . at least I don't think I do.

Anonymous said...

VULVA! The word is VULVA!

(I should likely worry - I've been reading back in your blog for the better part of the day, not commenting, and when I finally do it's on a site for m2f transformation getting their noun wrong.)

La Bête said...

But what a comment!

Welcome.